Man, 22 electrocuted while charging phone in bed

This happened in Nakhon Ratchasima Province in Thailand. The victim, name withheld was alone in his apartment, Monday night when the incident happened.

An electric shock emblem

A relation who later came into the apartment saw the man lying motionless on the bed, while still clutching his phone connected to the wall socket.

This is happening months after a factory worker was also electrocuted in Thailand while charging his phone and using earphones. Kritsada Supol, 24, was found dead on his mattress with signs of burning around his ear, with his phone plugged into the wall socket.

He appeared to have been listening to music or talking to someone when he was electrocuted.

Advertisements