Prosecutors have revealed 12 new allegations of sexual misconduct from 12 women against Oscar-winning actor, Cuba Gooding Jr. which dates back to 2001.
The 51-year old actor appeared in court on Tuesday, October 15 where he pleaded not guilty to all four counts of sexual abuse and groping charges.
The initial two counts of sexual abuse and forcible touching relate to an incident on June 9, at a rooftop bar above a Times Square hotel. Gooding is accused of drunkenly groping the woman’s breasts.
Two further counts of sexual abuse and forcible touching were added to the case on Tuesday, relating to an incident on October 28, 2018, at Tao nightclub in the Chelsea district of Manhattan. In that incident, Gooding is accused of pinching a woman’s bottom.
In total, the actor has now been charged with four crimes which carry a maximum combined sentence of 36 months in prison.
Prosecutors also shared 12 new allegations against him which date back to 2001.
He will be back in court on December 13.
See the charges and allegations below-
June 2019 – 2 counts; forcible touching and sexual abuse
Gooding Jr. has been charged with forcible touching and third degree sexual abuse – both misdemeanors – for allegedly touching a woman’s breast at the Magic Hour Rooftop in Manhattan this June. He denies it.
October 2018 – 2 counts; forcible touching and sexual abuse
The grand jury indictment is connected to a different incident, in October last year at Tao nightclub in Manhattan.
For that incident, he is charged with forcible touching and third degree sexual abuse.
Papers filed by prosecutors on Tuesday also describe 12 other incidents over which he has not been charged but which prosecutors think constitute misconduct. They include:
1) A 2001 incident at the W Hotel where he approached a woman he had never met and ‘rubbed his groin and pelvis against her buttocks while simultaneously grabbed her buttocks and breast with his hand.
2) A 2003 incident at the Yard House in Long Beach where he allegedly put his hand on another woman’s buttocks and ‘squeezed it’ while they had a photo taken together. He then told her: ‘You’ve got a good piece of a**’
3) A 2006 incident at Chi, a bar in Hollywood, where he approached a woman from behind and ‘bit her shoulder, on her bare back’ twice, then ‘thrust his pelvis’ against her leg and ‘attempted to lift the bottom of her shirt up.
4) A 2007 incident at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas where, at a ‘movie related event’, ‘forcibly pulled’ a woman towards him and ‘attempted to kiss her’ after calling her and her friends over to his table. He then allegedly ‘licked’ her face and ‘grabbed her buttocks.
The next night, he allegedly grabbed the same woman and placed his tongue against her closed lips.
5) An incident at Butter, a now closed nightclub in Manhattan, sometime between 2007 and 2008 where he grabbed another woman’s buttocks and ‘squeezed’ it as she walked through a crowd.
6) An incident in 2011 at a bar in Los Angeles where he placed his hand inside a woman’s blouse and ‘squeezed her bare breast’ and told her: ‘sit on my face and pee in my mouth.’
7) An October 2011 incident at Sfuzzi’s in Dallas, Texas, where he grabbed a woman’s buttocks and ‘rubbed’ them.
8) A November 2013 incident at the Chatwal Hotel in New York where he ‘grabbed a woman’s buttocks and licked her neck.
9) A 2014 incident at Cafe Havana in Malibu where he ‘reached under a woman’s skirt and touched her vagina over her underwear.
10) A 2015 incident at Nobu, Malibu, where he ‘attempted to kiss’ a woman then bit her shoulder . When she argued with him, he allegedly called her a ‘c**t’ and a ‘b***h’.
11) An incident ‘approximately five years ago’ at Burt’s Tiki Lounge in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where he ‘grabbed a woman’s buttocks’ then told her to stop smoking cigarettes.
12) On August 16, 2018, at the Shore Bar in Santa Monica, told a woman: ‘Damn, you’re hot’, asked if she was married then asked her to lean in closer to him where her proceeded to ‘grab her buttocks and breast and forcibly kissed her, inserting his tongue into her mouth.